Friday, July 22, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHAOLING♥

Just got back from running. Manage to run for 6rounds this time but of cause with 1round of walking :p Tummy been well behave, no pain. Yet got back with a kiss on my arm from the mosquito & blisters :( I HATE BLISTER OFFICIALLY! Does all girls agree with me?

Ok, back to topic~ This post is a pipping hot one, ha.. Which only happen 3days ago & somebody has been nagging me to update. Celebration of Zhaoling's birthday!!

Hot Tomato @ 313

How can we not have their tomato soup when we're @ Hot Tomato, LOL.

TXY WHERE'S YOUR EYES?! Btw that's Gina with my Yiyi.



Can't stand her! It either I shake or she move -.- But still OPEN YOUR EYES BIGGER NEXT TIME.. 

Zhaoling's nitec friend ; Li Fang & Jie Yun

Birthday girl!!

With Yiyi & Lynde.

Me, Yiyi & Gina. I hate my big-small eyes & round face ;(

This Meimei diedie wanna chap in, tsk. 

We girls with Gina♥


This yummylicious cake is no long yummy ;( Sad ttm~

Hot Tomato waitress that bring the cake over took this for us. Totally speechless when we saw this -.- What a great group pic she took. 

Luckily, we actually pass her 3cameras & only 1 of the camera pic turn out fine. Meimei & mine totally fail ttm.

Ended the post with we girls :D That's our h.nitec clique, by the way.. 

Time to get back to my new episode of Pretty Little Liars, it really sucks to wait for 1week just for another new episode. I know I'm lack of posting, tons of outdated post not posted. Just can't help with my laziness.. Ciaos!

No comments: